Upcycling Totes - Handmade in Egypt - Unique Pieces by Up-fuse
Upcycling Totes from recycled plastic, handmade and fair by Up-fuse in Cairo, Egypt.
Gundara is offering you here very original fair upcycling totes made from recycled plastic bags and organic cotton (vegan).
These totes are ethically made for your everyday "business", be it to work, exploring a new city, or enjoying a walk in the streets you like.
- 30 upcycled plastic bags.
- No dyes added to the upcycled material.
- Each piece is unique because one can never find the same plastic bags again and so colors always vary
- Egyptian organic cotton certified by GOTS (for the lining)
- Comfortable cotton handles (don’t itch when you sweat!)
- Two inside pockets to keep your daily gadgets safe
- Every material used is either eco-friendly, ethically or sustainably produced in Egypt
This product supports:
- Nine young Egytians can with the help of Up-fuse continuing their professional training in the NGO Roh El Shabab
- Two women found a job helping to clean the plastic bags for further processing
- One tailor who is with the help of his work for Up-fuse can sustain his family