Upcycling Cross-Body Bag with Organic Cotton from Egypt
Gundara presents here the new cross-body bag by Up-fuse.
This upcycling bag is made from recycled plastic and organic cotton.
It is produced by a small social startup in Cairo, Egypt.
Up-fuse bags are unique pieces. The color of the plastic part can vary.
Please contact us, if you would like a specific color.
The shoulder belt is adjustable.
The bag is vegan.
- This cross-body-bag is made of 15 upcycled plastic bags.
- Egyptian organic cotton certified by GOTS (sides & lining).
- Spontaneously hand painted by Egyptian artist Isra Ghazal
- Hidden Inner pockets
- No dyes added to the upcycled material.
- All materials used are environmentally friendly or locally produced in Egypt.
- This product is rain & sand proof.
- Every product is the only item available of its kind in terms of colours and patterns.
By owning this product you’re supported 4 labours to finish their education, 2 women and 2 local tailors providing an income to their families.